Friday, March 25, 2016

I'm BACK...and telling tales on myself! Insert GIGGLE here!

So for the disappearing act... A lot has changed, but the craziness is still the same. 

A MUST READ.... I'm going to tell on myself now. I have received about 4 million boxes of product during the last three days... Ugh! I thought this one was wrong and proceeded to call customer service to let them know and get a big "FAT" credit to my account. As I was speaking with such a sweet gal... While on the phone I had the stupid realization that I had been reading it UPSIDE DOWN! I fessed up and we both had a big chuckle at my expense!


Have a good one,
Robin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent post.I want to assignment writers australia thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.  http://topassignmentwriters.com/

Waltra Jelly Gamat said...


Thanks for the information. Once very beneficial to us all. Awaited further information.

Manfaat Walatra Sehat Mata Softgel
Cara Mengobati Diabetes Basah
Gamat Emas Kapsul Walatra
Qnc Jelly Gamat
Jelly Gamat Walatra
Gamat Emas Kapsul Walatra
Cara Menurunkan Kolesterol Tinggi