Sunday, March 3, 2013

Spring....where the h#@$% are you?

Well, I've been M.I.A. these days.  This weather is definitely not helping to inspire me.  I love the colors and textures of Spring.  I think that dopey groundhog messed up.  It's still winter here in MD.  It's cold, windy and bluh!  I NEED want sunshine. With so much painting and staining going on at The Robin's Nest, my workshop in the basement gets a bit cloudy.  I wonder if you can get a buzz from ASCP...just kidding.  I just really want to spread out and knock out about 5 projects assembly line style outside!!

Find it at Amazon
Since I've been a little stymied in the creative department, I've decided to work on being a better, more consistent blogger.  I signed up for a online class Decor8...Blogging Your Way, by Holly Becker.  It's designed to help with planning creative content, being more consistent, photo staging and so much more.  There's a phenomenal forum to chat up all the other students.  I found 3-4 in my area and hope to try and meet up with them.  How flippin' awesome is that?! 

If being a better blogger is something you'd like to do, I'd highly recommend your checking out Holly's site.

Do you have any plans to improve your blog?  I'd love to hear them!

Have a good one,
Robin

1 comment:

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello from Toronto,

Visiting from the BYW class.

Gabriela