Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I think I can...I think I can, I think I can


I have a love hate relationship with Spring flowers. I love THEM and they HATE me!! Without fail it happens every single Spring....

I wanna be rough and tough! The Power Tool Diva am I!!

Instead...I find myself leaning over a project with my power towels, dripping snot. OK I know it's gross, but come on, if you have allergies you know what I'm talking about. I want to sit back and enjoy God's glory but all I see is stupid pollen producing flowers. I've tried every medication but nothing gives complete relief. Oh well, the show, work must go on.

If you drive through rural Maryland and see a tool wielding gal with tissue stuffed in both nostils, you'll know you just passed my house.

Remember to stop and smell the roses....NOT!

No comments: