Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Something New to Share!!

It's been a week since I've posted...those allergies turned into bronchitis and a sinsus infection. When sick as a dog...with an ever traveling husband, thriving business, kids in school, dogs to care for what's a girl to do?? Call her Mommy and whine! Seriously though, in our most recent conversation my mother was saying over and over..."it's all those nasty chemicals you're breathing in that made you sick!" I don't know about that, but it did get me thinking.....

I pride myself on being as "green" as possible. I have used Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, no VOC. However, can't say the same for her wax line. The price is steep too. Those facts were enough to do a little digging. My friend Melissa at up and coming La Rouge Vintage is carrying a new product...CeCe Caudwell Paint



I've picked up a can of Santa Fe Turquoise, clear wax and dark wax. I'll share my project tomorrow. I love, love, love the fact that their wax is natural and non-toxic. Here's a couple of pics of this fun color from their website. Gotta run...my paint brush awaits!




No comments: