Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A little SUNSHINE for a rainy day

A sad flower bouquet....This time last year my view was not so bright, rain or shine. We had embarked on a 12 wk. project to remodel the kitchen in our 1882 farmhouse. The 12 weeks came and went and still no kitchen. The 18 wk. wait was worth it. Photos to be shared later. The moral of this story....flowers can make any situation better, even if they are just weeds in a trash can.
My flowers are much prettier these days. I find that grouping a bouquet of the same type of flower, ie tulips in this picture, is most pleasing. It's so natural looking. The last time I checked, flowers grow in clumps, not a mixed bouquet...I don't know, that's just me. Whatever you love, when it's raining and cloudy, grap your coat and head over to the grocery or florist to pick up a bouquet to brighten your day!

1 comment:

The Dragonfly On Iron Gate said...

♥ Welcome to blogging. Love your blog name! Look forward to checking back in! You can check mine out. However with a wedding this year I've not had the time. Jules ~ http://thedragonflyonirongate.blogspot.com/