Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ready, set, shop!!!

Here's me in my official "uniform" ready to start my work day.

Although it means that I have to get up at the crack of dawn...actually well before dawn, about 4:00, the best part of my job is shopping flea markets!! My shopping buddy, Kelly from Madison and Mabel, meet at our "regular" spot, bleary eyed and yawning. My logistics officer plugs in the address to the nearest Starbucks and off we go, hoping to come home with a trailer loaded with treasures. You see, that's how I view it....TREASURE! I dream of unearthing that special item that my customers just can't live without. In fact a little cat fight in the shop over this hypothetical piece would be the ultimate joy for me. I shop all over the country and world to find the elusive discovery TREASURE!


Open every third weekend, my shop is an ever-changing collection of the TREASURES that I have gathered throughout the previous weeks. Stop by and take a look if you're in my neck of the woods. Make sure to say hello...it'll make my day. Of course, you buying a big honkin' piece of mine would REALLY make my day!!!

No comments: