Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Recycled Sweater Ideas...Too hot for you?

I know, I know....it's the middle of July and hot as h@*ll! I have a sale next week and I should be painting furniture to get ready. Emphasize the word should. My workshop is in the basement of my 1882 brick farm house. As much as I love my house, being in the basement in this muggy summer "hotness" (new word?) is soooo yucky!

Instead of doing what I'm supposed to be doing, I've been rooting around in my summer kitchen/cottage, a.k.a. the "world wide headquarters" of The Robin's Nest, looking for projects for my fall sales. Enter exhibit A...

I have a huge stash of vintage wool and cashmere sweaters just waiting to be turned into some amazing home accessory. I started looking through my idea folders and didn't get inspired. Enter exhibit B....PINTEREST

Here are some of the contenders....

goinghometoroost.com

http://schmath.blogspot.co.nz/2010/03/chairs.html

bhg.com

Any thoughts on which one I should choose? I'd love to hear from you!

Have a good one,
Robin

No comments: