Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Looking for a change??? Try a Focal Wall

So it's soon to be spring.  If you are like me, you start looking around your house and think it's
 time to freshen things up!  After all the sun shines longer and it boosts your spirits.  I just get
 itching  for a new project.  Hubby tends to hide from me knowing the gleam in my eye.  Knowing
 I will  probably have to do a spring project alone, I think it's wise to pick something quick
 and manageable for a weekend. 
 
 I'm thinking about a focal wall in my family room.  As I sit and ponder slurp a cup of coffee in front of ye ole laptop and surf for ideas, I am bombarded with some amazing ideas that I thought I would share with you.
 
PAINT..cheapest option
use masking tape
stencil
projector/freehand design
 
 
 
 
unknown source
 
 
 
 
WALLPAPER...
do a whole wall $$
paper just a portion $
 
 
 
 
WOOD...most expensive
vintage shutters
rustic wood
mis-match wood
 
 
 
 
 
I haven't settled on a project yet.  There are so many options to choose from.  I'd love to hear how you created a focal wall in your home.  The ideas are endless!!
 
Have a good one,
Robin
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: