Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I mustache you....."What's the deal with Mustaches?"

 
 
Okay, let's face it, (get it...so punny!), mustaches are everywhere you look these days.  It's find NOT to find something with a "stache" on it when cruisin' through your favorite store.  High end, low end, online...you name it.  No matter where you shop you are bound to run across some facial hair embellished products.
 
I thought I would do a post today that celebrates our moustache obsession.
 
Mustaches I will sadly never own, but LOVE to look at.....



 
 
 
 
Mustaches I want in my house......
 
 
 
 
Mustaches I'd love to eat....
 
cutter...I own this already
 
 
 
Mustaches I'd love to wear...
 
 
 
Gotta say.....I'm lovin' the stache!!!  Are you?  Love to hear from you!
 
 
Have a good one,
Robin


No comments: