Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hittin' the Road "Nest" Style.....Part 4

I hope you've been following along....I'm telling 'ya, it was quite a trip.  If you need a refresher you can find Part 1Part 2, and Part 3 here.  The rest of the shopping trip home is not nearly as eventful.  However, I think you'll get a kick out of some of the items gal pal and I saw as well as our guilty pleasure.

At this point in the trip.....

  • We've had a truck fiasco
  • Been called names by a man on the phone
  • Learned how to wear,size and buy chaps
  • Joined a drinking club in Texas
  • Been blinded by diamonds and stories from drunkin' ladies
It's time to go home!!  Drive straight home, you ask??  Heck no!!  Two girls and a 26'truck????  We're heading to Nashville!

I have to say, although our time was short in Nashville, it was a blast to be there!  Gal pal and I learned a lot in our 36 hrs....thought I'd share.


  • Most antique/vintage shops aren't open on MONDAY!! Yikes! We were there late Sunday and all day Monday.  Wishing for a do-over on this one!
  • Best burger I've ever had in my life.  I have celiac disease, so anytime I can get a gluten-free bun with a killer sam-mich....it's a great day!!!
  • Truly some of the nicest people I've ever met!
  • Some amazing artists live in Nashville.
  • Some wackadoodle artists live in Nashville.


A picture's worth a thousand words so I'll show you what I'm talking about......

Bed Pan Banjo....everybody needs one!

Booby Art

Fantastic Shop.... Two Old Hippies

Hot Flash Fan

Mod Egg Chair

Christmas is never very far....

Truly Funky

Hand Crafted Terrariums

I hope you enjoyed tagging along with me during this bizarre, amazing, crazy vintage treasure hunt.

I'd love to here your stories!!!!

Have a good one,
Robin

No comments: