Wednesday, March 26, 2014

If Spring Won't Come to You....Make Paper Flowers!!!

I'm trying so hard to be grateful for the wonderful life I have here at the Nest.  Fantastic husband, great kids, a job that I love, health, blah, blah, blah blah.......I'm normally a pretty perky, quirky, kooky gal.  These days however I'm just ticked (bleep, bleep) off! Let's all say it together.......
I am SOOOOOOO sick of snow!!

So today I spent some time on the great magnificent time-waster....(I love it!) Pinterest!  I searched for hours and had a blast.  My search topic? Paper flowers!!!  I've decided if Mother Nature won't cooperate, then I'm just going to make my own.  I found so many different ideas and tutorials that I thought I had to share. What a great inexpensive way to bring some Spring color into your life.  Here are my faves.......

Book or Map Page flowers

Crepe Paper Peonies

Crepe Paper Popies

Fun Crepe Paper/Book Page bloom


Paper Rose Intial
source unknown

Tissue Paper Mobile


Paper Flower Embellished Light

**FAVE
Potted Paper Succulent

I truly think the last one, the potted paper succulent is my favorite.  Truly unexpected!!! I just love it!  And, most importantly, you can't kill it!!  I'm hoping to make this one....let's be real though.....my pin boards on Pinterest seem to fall into the nooks and crannies of my mind.  But for right now....I'm all in!!

I'd love to know which project is your favorite!! Or better yet....how you get through this crazy weather.

Have a good one,
Robin






No comments: